background

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Sweet {and a little corny!}



First {let me apologize!} I'm sorry!


I had to use my cell phone to take


photos this evening.


And they just aren't very good!


But on a night like tonight {the night before school}


they will have to do!!!


I just finished a part of the Welcome Back


gifts for teachers in 2 of the


elementary schools in our district.


{We have 3, but I am PTO co~president of only 2}




These will be for each teacher:




If you can't make out the tag


{again, my poor photography skills!}


it says


'Your PTO


wishes you a GOOD year & PLENTY of fun!


Thanks for making our kids Sharpies!'




And here is what's in the goodie bags........


Good & Plenty {s} and Sharpie markers :o)




The original concept I saw included Smarties and Sharpies.


The very cute tag said 'Thank you for making our kids


Smarties and Sharpies!'


But, I didn't have any Smarties in my PTO stash.


And when I went to buy some, can you believe it?


I couldn't find ANY!!!


So I had to do some {fast} thinking in the


middle of Sam's Club and


came up with the above.


{I know} sweet but a little corny!


But, then again, so am I!!


Be sweet to your teachers!


Tracy





No comments:

Post a Comment