background

Monday, August 15, 2011

~Goodbye Summer~

This picture was taken last autumn out my back door. The leaves had already been shed from the trees and we were treated with a late autumn thunderstorm.


Did I mention {I LOVE AUTUMN!} ?


I LOVE


the changing colors


the smells


the chill in the air


the candy apples


the harvest time


the burning leaves


the baking


back to school


pumpkins


cornstalks


candles


halloween


thanksgiving




I feel like a small child every year when summer starts to give way to autumn. I wait in anticipation for the local apple orchard to open their doors. The pumpkin patch beckons us with the enticement of jack-0-lanterns and magical fun. I bring out the autumn inspired decorations for our home. We settle down and enjoy our last few days before the snow comes and chases us indoors. I will always treasure our family autumn traditions and sharing them with you!




Enjoy this sweet day!


Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment