background

Monday, August 15, 2011

A few new things.....

We went to a local festival in a small community close to us. It gave me the perfect opportunity to visit one of my favorite shoppes. Even the name spells the kind of place I want to be~~Harvest Moon! I {okay, my hubby purchased for me} was able to get a huge bag full of tiny, adorable decorative pumpkins and the two moon shutters you see in the picture. The big, beautful candlesticks come from another favorite shopping spot~~Goodwill {for those who don't know, my hubby is an area manager with Goodwill Industries}. The flameless candles are from {wait for it} Dollar Tree and well worth the dollar {s} I've spent on them! LOVE!!!







And my {not so new} wine cabinet. My husband {Brian} purchased this atrium a few years ago {another Goodwill find}. I denied my inner black thumb and killed {many} plants in it for those few years. I finally came to my senses and gave it up {much to the relief of plants everywhere}. I repurposed it to be our new wine cabinet!! PERFECTION! With a few touches of tiny, adorable pumpkins in my huge glass beverage dispenser and the sign 'Wine a bit you'll feel better' {both from my fave place~Harvest Moon} it was done!








As you can see, we're well stocked in wine.

{But there's always room for more}








Enjoy the sweetness!

Tracy


No comments:

Post a Comment