background

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Other Woman.....

I would like to introduce you to the other woman


in our lives. She's funny, a little overweight, sometimes smelly,


slobber-y, sometimes not too smart and downright adorably sweet!!


It's our dog.


{Zeta}


An Olde English Bulldogge


We got her from a breeder when she was only 10 weeks old and made


herself right at home in our family.



She's my sweetness today {and lots of days}


She knows when one of us needs a snuggle and never leaves the side of someone in our house


who is ill {the poor dog about goes crazy when more than one


of us is ill at a time!} I have a confession to make,


I'm not a dog {or any animal}


person. I like them fine


but really never have been attached to one.


That is before Zeta


{who's full name, by the way, is Zeta-Girl Fancy Pants Schroeder}


She's wriggled her big bulldogge self into my heart


and seems she'll be staying there.




Who makes your day a little sweeter?


From the first {sweet} woman in our house


Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment